Dr. rer. nat. Brigitte Boden
- Supervision of Seminar Theses:
- WS10/11: Seminar "Data Mining und Multimedia Retrieval"
- WS12/13: Proseminar "Elementary Data Mining Techniques"
- WS13/14: Proseminar "DM² - Data Management and Data Mining Techniques"
- SS14: Seminar "Multimedia Retrieval and Data Mining"
- Supervision of lab courses:
- SS11: Lab "High Performance Data Minining with MapReduce"
- SS12: Lab "High Performance Data Minining with MapReduce"
- Exercises for
- Exploring Temporal and Graph Data: Mining and Retrieval (WS 11/12)
- Data Mining Algorithms II (SS13)
- Data Mining Algorithms I (WS 13/14)
- Data Mining Algorithms II (SS14)
- Supervision of Bachelor, Master und Diploma Theses:
- Rubaiyat Sadat (with Stephan Günnemann)
- Holger Hoffmann (with Stephan Günnemann)
- Roman Haag
- Xueyao Jiang (with Sergej Fries)
- Robert Schulte (with Sergej Fries)
- Christoph Abel (with Sergej Fries)
- Patrick Gerwert (with Ines Färber)
- Grzegorz Stepien (with Ines Färber)
- Robert Gleis (with Ines Färber)
- EDBT 2011, 2013 (International Conference on Extending Database Technology)
- SDM 2011 (SIAM International Conference on Data Mining)
- BTW 2011 (GI-Fachtagung Datenbanksysteme für Business, Technologie und Web)
- ECML PKDD 2011, 2012 (European Conference on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases)
- PAKDD 2012 (Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining)
- MDM 2012 (International Conference on Mobile Data Management)
- SSDBM 2012 (International Conference on Scientific and Statistical Database Management)
- KDD 2012 (ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining)
- ICDE 2013, 2014 (IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering)
- VAST 2013 (IEEE Conference on Visual Analytics Science and Technology)
- DASFAA 2014 (International Conference on Database Systems for Advanced Applications)
- CIKM 2014 (International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management)
- DMKD (Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery)
- TKDE (IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering)
Combining Subspace Clustering and Subgraph Mining for the Analysis of Vertex-Labeled GraphsTutor: Günnemann S.
Combined Clustering of Graph and Attribute DataTutor: Seidl T.